National Curriculum linking for all new Curriculum Packs
As well as improving the presentation of the Weekly Schedules which form part of every Curriculum Pack, we have added extra space for you to write notes, and a tick-box to record when each piece of work has been completed.
We have also added cross-references to the statutory requirements for the National Curriculum for England in most subjects for each piece of work.
At the end of the Schedule, you will find the descriptors which correspond to these references, alongside a series of tick-boxes which allow you to record the piece of work against the appropriate statutory requirement. The number in the tick-box is the Week number for that piece of work.
The National Curriculum statutory requirement descriptors are provided free of charge and are Crown copyright. English Appendix 1 and Appendix 2 mentioned in the Programmes of Study for Key Stages 1 and 2 are available to download here.
We welcome your comments on the new format and any suggestions you have for improvement.
More news from SHL:
- Back to school after Covid-19?
- Robots added to ICT resources
- New ICT programme for primary
- Even more options with New SEN Packs
- SHL launches IGCSE® Study Packs
- New History options for Key Stage 2
- New Schedule layout introduces National Curriculum cross-referencing
- Experiences from the mission field
- Home education the second time round